- Changed layout of inbound log page.
- Updated Mailgun email validation to V4.
- Added Suppression Logs to addon module page. (blocked or bounced emails now shown in separate history)
- Improved Amazon SES Character set detection.
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 11.0 - Added new feature : Unique support ticket email templates for each department. Better detection of Administrative email tracking. Version 11.1 - Fixed error with missing unixtojd function. Fixed bug with postmark inbound ticket processing. Version 11.2 - Added support for Mailgun Regions. Added support for ... Read More »
* Added support for Amazon SES email service.
* Squashed some bugs in displaying validation logs.
* Updated Postmark API calls to include Metadata.
* This version no longer requires any 3rd party software located in modules/addons/email_plus/vendor. (You can safely remove the vendor folder and all files in it).* Sendinblue has been updated to use the version 3.0 api. You will need to request a new v3 API Key after upgrading Email Plus+, and reconfigure the addon settings.* Templates now ... Read More »
Email Plus+ 8.0 for WHMCS 7.5 is now available. Changes include support for PHP 5.6 - 7.2 (requires Ioncube 10.1 or higher).
Version 5.5 New Features – Minor bug and performance fixes and improvements. Now integrates with Fraudrecord (See https://www.fraudrecord.com/ for full feature list) Automated fraudrecord checks on every order. Runs in parallel to built-in Fraud checks provided by WHMCS (Maxmind, VariLogix, etc..) which allows you to do fraud checks ... Read More »
.space domain names are on sale today for $1.99. Get it now while this price lasts!
Check out all the domains on sale for the month of April - Purchase Now
Announcing WHMCS Security Plus+ addon module. Now available - Click Here for more info.
Normally $5.00 per month/ per user. Now 50% Off for life! Use coupon code : EMAIL50http://www.griffinhosting.com/link.php?id=2More than Enough!With 25GB of Email storage and an added 5GB for files, you will never run out of space. Powered by Open Xchange, it is all backed-up in our state-of-the-art infrastructure.CollaborationQuick sharing of ... Read More »