Version 13.0 - For WHMCS 8.0 and above, DO NOT configure any 3rd party email providers in "General Settings, Mail tab". Leave it configured with SMTP, or PHP Mail. * Added support for PHP 7.4. * Added support for WHMCS 8.0. * Added sortable table to Suppression Logs. * Improved Licensing model. Suspended and Terminated licenses will now ... Read More »
We are pleased to announce that Email Plus+ 12.1 is now available for download. Changes include: * Added search to suppression logs. * Removed false MySQL errors from activity logs. * Improved Diagnostics. * PHPMailer self install. No need to upload/over-write separately with the Email Plus+ version. * Improved inbound email -> ticket ... Read More »
We are pleased to announce that Email Plus+ 12.0 is now available for download. Changes include: Update to S3 storage support (this version now requires WHMCS 7.7 or higher). Fix bug with mass emails failing when an address is suppressed. Improved diagnostics page. Added button to clear all suppression logs. Added additional settings for ... Read More »
We are pleased to announce that Email Plus+ 11.6 is now available for download from our website. This version fixed compatibility issues with the recently released WHMCS 7.8 update. Please update at your convenience. If you are upgrading WHMCS to version 7.8, We recommend downloading the FULL package from WHMCS, and uploading manually. The ... Read More »
- Changed layout of inbound log page.
- Updated Mailgun email validation to V4.
- Added Suppression Logs to addon module page. (blocked or bounced emails now shown in separate history)
- Improved Amazon SES Character set detection.
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 11.0 - Added new feature : Unique support ticket email templates for each department. Better detection of Administrative email tracking. Version 11.1 - Fixed error with missing unixtojd function. Fixed bug with postmark inbound ticket processing. Version 11.2 - Added support for Mailgun Regions. Added support for ... Read More »
* Added support for Amazon SES email service.
* Squashed some bugs in displaying validation logs.
* Updated Postmark API calls to include Metadata.
* This version no longer requires any 3rd party software located in modules/addons/email_plus/vendor. (You can safely remove the vendor folder and all files in it).* Sendinblue has been updated to use the version 3.0 api. You will need to request a new v3 API Key after upgrading Email Plus+, and reconfigure the addon settings.* Templates now ... Read More »
Email Plus+ 8.0 for WHMCS 7.5 is now available. Changes include support for PHP 5.6 - 7.2 (requires Ioncube 10.1 or higher).
Version 5.5 New Features – Minor bug and performance fixes and improvements. Now integrates with Fraudrecord (See https://www.fraudrecord.com/ for full feature list) Automated fraudrecord checks on every order. Runs in parallel to built-in Fraud checks provided by WHMCS (Maxmind, VariLogix, etc..) which allows you to do fraud checks ... Read More »