We are pleased to announce that Email Plus+ 12.1 is now available for download.
* Added search to suppression logs.
* Removed false MySQL errors from activity logs.
* Improved Diagnostics.
* PHPMailer self install. No need to upload/over-write separately with the Email Plus+ version.
* Improved inbound email -> ticket processing.
* Code cleanup and minor bug fixes.
* Module supports MySQL restricted database privileges.
* Added additional AWS region endpoints.
To install or upgrade:
- Enable MySQL Database privileges as needed. See - https://docs.whmcs.com/Further_Security_Steps#Restrict_Database_Privileges
- Upload all files to your server (over-writing existing files).
- Go to Setup, Addon Modules, Email Plus+. Click on "Configure".
- Check all settings, and hit "Save Changes".
- Go to Addons, Email Plus+ and click on "Diagnostics". Verify there are no issues found. Send a test email to yourself.
- Go to Addons, Email Plus+ and click on "Template Configs". Verify your templates are configured properly.
Monday, June 1, 2020