- Network Status
- Contact Us
Version 13.0 -
For WHMCS 8.0 and above, DO NOT configure any 3rd party email providers in "General Settings, Mail tab". Leave it configured with SMTP, or PHP Mail.
* Added support for PHP 7.4.
* Added support for WHMCS 8.0.
* Added sortable table to Suppression Logs.
* Improved Licensing model. Suspended and Terminated licenses will now continue to "Send" emails, but reporting functionality will be reduced.
* Additional instructions included on Template Configuration tab.
Version 13.1 -
* Fixed issue with Sendgrid webhooks failing.
* Fixed issue with Reply-to headers for all providers.