We are pleased to announce that Email Plus+ 12.0 is now available for download.
- Update to S3 storage support (this version now requires WHMCS 7.7 or higher).
- Fix bug with mass emails failing when an address is suppressed.
- Improved diagnostics page.
- Added button to clear all suppression logs.
- Added additional settings for email plus+, in Addons configuration page.
- Updated amazonSes provider with latest SDK.
- Fixed bug with multiple inbound To/CC email addresses.
Coming Soon in 12.1:
- New support for provider SMTP2GO - https://www.smtp2go.com/
To install or upgrade:
- Upload all files to your server (over-writing existing files).
- Upload customized phpmailer package to ALL "vendor/phpmailer" folders, including those provided by other addons.
- Go to Setup, Addon Modules, Email Plus+. Click on "Configure".
- Check new settings "Email Suppression - Enable" and "Admin Notification". (both near bottom of list).
- Check all settings, and hit "Save Changes".
- Go to Addons, Email Plus+ and click on "Diagnostics". Verify there are no issues found. Send a test email to yourself.
- Go to Addons, Email Plus+ and click on "Template Configs". Verify your templates are configured properly.
Kedd, November 12, 2019